SCHOOL SAFETY TRAINING SEMINARS COMING
TO A CITY
American School Safety is scheduling a series of one-day seminars and workshops covering school safety and emergency topics including:
- Deterring, Responding to, and SURVIVING Active Shooters In Schools and Colleges
Instructor: Ed Kardauskas, CPP, PSP, PCI, CHSII, CAS
- Threat Assessment Guidelines for Educators
Instructor: Dr. Pat Fox
- Security Audits & Assessments - K12 Facilities
Instructor: William J. Smith
- Crisis Plans & Command Post Structure
Instructor: Ralph DiFonzo, Jr.
- Developing District Crisis/Emergency Plans
Instructor: Dr. Victor Ferry
- Facet & Faces of Mental Illness
Instructor: Louise Pryer
Seminar Fee (TBA): will include lunch, workbooks, handouts, etc. Seminars and workshops will be limited to not more than 50 attendees, so please reserve early.
Seminars are currently planned for: Boston, MA; Northern NJ; Washington, DC; Atlanta, GA; and Orlando, FL. Dates, schedules and venue information will be announced as it becomes available.
For additional information: school administrators, faculty and staff should complete the no-obligation pre-registration form by clicking the link below. Interested parties not located within convenient driving distance of the cities indicated above should also complete the form so that we may better plan future seminar locations.
As always, we look forward to hearing from you.
No-Obligation Pre-Registration Form